My friend L'Queitah Miller and her co-workers at Bank of America have teamed up to create a charity date auction for the organization Love Links Foster Placement and Adoption Agency. Love Links is a Christian based adoption agency that specializes in placing children in loving Christian families.
For those who are unfamiliar with the organization, Love Links' goals are posted below. Their goals are:
- To maintain licensure with the state of North Carolina asa foster placement and adoption agency.
- To recruit, train, and enlist Christian families to serve as foster families according to state guidelines.
- To provide a same, loving, Christian environment for children in crisis family situations.
- To use supporting agencies to meet the mental and emotional needs of our foster children.
- To provide monitoring of all foster homes within our agency.
- To reunite children with birth families once conditions in the home are conducive to the safety and well-being of the children.
- To provide Christian adoptive homes to children who have been released for adoption.
Information about the charity dating auction is listed below.
If you are in Greensboro, or the surrounding areas, come out tonight to One17 SofaBar & Lounge and give back to charity. Who knows...you may find love at this dating auction.